For decades a mighty band of committed people has worked to enhance and impact the lives of thousands of the most vulnerable children around the globe and you could be the next to make a huge difference!
Beginning with the commitment in 1993 to ease the plight of Romanian orphans abandoned after the fall of the brutal communist regime, to the commitment to peace and communication through blending of the Arab and Israeli cultures on the soccer fields in Israel, to the 6th Ward of Houston Texas where No More Victims Inc. is helping children avoid the path of incarceration that their parents have traveled, Cherish Our Children International is making a difference.
VISION: We envision a world in which each child has the opportunity to live life fully and to make their unique contribution.
MISSION: Partnering to create sustainable solutions for the world’s most vulnerable children.
- We treasure and honor the lives of all children and believe that every child regardless of health, ability, nationality or gender, has the right to fully realize their given potential in a loving environment.
- We believe that all children should be loved, protected and nurtured.
- We honor adults who embrace and empower young people to reach beyond their current experience and realize their dreams.
- We value young people as leaders and are committed that they have real opportunities to contribute in the world.
- We value enriching experiences that teach critical life skills and lead to independence.
- We believe in providing children with a solid foundation for for healthy physical, intellectual and emotional development.
- We believe in children helping other children.
Accountability: Our Board of Directors seeks to maintain the highest standard of Board Governance and therefore provides the following links to research and understand our charity better. If you have any questions about our Governance or Operations, please contact us.
We have witnessed the transformation in thousands of children’s lives and wish to propel the movement forward. Will you join us? Click here to discover ways you can be involved.