For the last twenty years a mighty band of committed people has worked to enhance and impact the lives of thousands of the most vulnerable children around the globe.
Beginning with the commitment in 1983 to ease the plight of Romanian orphans abandoned after the fall of the brutal communist regime, to the commitment to peace and communication through blending of the Arab and Israeli cultures on the soccer fields in Israel, to the 6th Ward of Houston Texas where No More Victims Inc. is helping children avoid the path of incarceration that their parents have traveled, Cherish Our Children International is making a difference.
The mission of Cherish Our Children International is to create and fund programs and projects that provide a brighter future for the world’s most vulnerable children. We stand for a world in which each child has the opportunity to live life fully and to make their unique contribution.
Cherish Our Children believes that all children should be protected and nurtured. We believe in providing children with a solid foundation for healthy physical, intellectual and emotional development. We have witnessed the transformation in thousands of children’s lives and wish to propel the movement forward. Will you join us?
Please take a moment now to watch our video.
We envision a world in which every child has the opportunity to live life fully and to make their own unique contribution.
To develop and fund projects and programs creating brighter futures for the world’s most vulnerable children.
- We treasure and honor the lives of all children and believe that every child regardless of health, ability, nationality or gender, has the right to fully realize their given potential in a loving environment.
- We believe that all children should be loved, protected and nurtured.
- We believe in providing children with a solid foundation for healthy physical, intellectual, and emotional development.
- We value enriching experiences that teach critical life skills and lead to independence.
- We value young people as leaders and are committed that they have real opportunities to contribute in the world.
- We believe in children helping other children.
- We honor adults who embrace and empower young people to reach beyond their current experience and realize their dreams.